We’re so happy your employer is partnering with us!
Our objective is to make this transition seamless for you but we will need a little help from you to make that happen.
Your onside employer is now using Cardinal Services – What does it mean?
Now that your Employer is partnering with Cardinal:
- Your Supervisor will still direct your daily activities.
- Your Supervisor will still handle your scheduling.
- Your Supervisor will still have input on hiring and firing.
What does Cardinal Services do?
We handle a lot Depending on the level of service selected we may be handling:
- Human Resource Compliance
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Screening
- Payroll Administration
- Workers’ Comp & Risk Management
Although you are already hired – and may have even been working for quite a while – we still need some information from you to get you paid!
1. Visit employee.cardinal-services.com to complete the online application. Be sure to complete these sections:
- Contact Information
2. We will also need to see some ID and complete an I-9 and W-4 with you, along with some safety sheets and an employee handbook from us. We will schedule a time to either visit your employer on site to do a group enroll or have you come into our office depending on the situation and location.
How do I get paid?
Direct deposit or we offer a Pay Card option as our preferred methods of payment. All we need is a voided check from the account you would like your check to be deposited into! Sign up for electronic pay.