The Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) can conjure up many strong feelings for employers. From incident prevention to recommending best practices when something unfortunate takes place, Cardinal can help you manage your interactions with OSHA and assists you in creating a safe and secure workplace.
- Safety meetings – All businesses are required to have a safety committee or meeting
- Policies and procedures – Have these been reviewed for OSHA compliance?
- OSHA 300 log – Need help with the upcoming changes to the OSHA 300 log (ongoing record of injuries and illnesses)?
Reduce the chances of an accident with a work-site safety inspection and a review of your policies and procedures.
- How (and when) to invite OSHA into your business to document your efforts at compliance
- What type of training should you do with limited resources?
- Where can you get help with training?
- Reactive – When something bad happens
- What do you do when there is a bad injury?
- When do you have to call OSHA to report an injury? The wrong answer brings unwanted scrutiny
- How to deal with citations
We help address all of the above to mitigate risk while keeping your business running smoothly.