WHAT IS IT?
- The Paycheck Protection Program is designed to as a short-term loan to pay for employee payroll for 2 ½ months, as well as some utilities and rent.
- If you keep most of your employees after that period, the loan can turn into a grant. See loan for details.
- This program is designed to be a bridge to keep your employees employed during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Download program details here.
- Applications accepted starting April 3rd.
- Download the application here.
- Requires submission of payroll reports. Cardinal can provide your needed payroll reports, just let us know the time period. Email that request to PPP@cardinal-services.com.
- Email the application to your banker. For questions on this program talk to the expert, your banker.
CARDINAL SERVICES COVID-19 RESOURCES
- Click here to see COVID-19 aid and resources for employers.
- Call Cardinal if you need help or have questions 1.800.342.4742