There are some types of coverage that all employers must obtain. Most of that coverage that is statutorily required by the federal, state or even local government. Cardinal makes it easy to get the basics in one bundle as part of our service.
- There are no upfront deposits or lengthy ACORD forms to fill out. Cardinal simplifies the administration from the annual audits to certificates.
- Need million dollar limits for a project? We have that as part of our standard package.
- In the market for a waiver of subrogation? We can do that too.
- And what do you do if there is a workers’ compensation claim? We have a department that walks you through each step.
Here is another controllable cost that needs to be managed.
- We are experienced in assisting you with HR issues like employee discipline to position you in the event of a claim.
- Just like workers’ compensation, we take away the need to create an account with the State or file 132 forms.
- We take care of all the paperwork or audits. Our experts will help insulate you from costly mistakes.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Often known as the ACA or Obamacare.
- Are you a small business needing advice on offering coverage to your employees?
- A business that is close to 50 employees but not sure if you want to become a large employer under the ACA?
- Can you legally offer a health insurance bonus to employees after the IRS’s ruling on post-tax contributions?
If you have special business need we may have that solution in place or can direct you to someone who can help.
Visit our ACA.expert page or speak to a Cardinal Representative to learn how to stay in compliance with the law.